Key dates and registration
Registration is now open: Please register using this link.
Deadline for early bird registration: 6 April 2020
Deadline for registration: 15 May 2020
Registration fees include welcoming reception, conference dinner at the Roman Bath, coffee breaks and lunch. Please register using this link.
- Early bird standard registration: £425
- Standard registration from 7 April 2020: £500
- Early bird student registration: £250
- Student registration from 7 April 2020: £325
- Accompanying person: £175
The conference will start on Sunday the 7th of June at 17:30 with an opening talk by Katsumi Kaneko on “COPS-Stimulated Science on Molecules and Materials in Nanoscale Spaces” followed by a welcome reception and will close on Wednesday the 10th of June at 12:45 with lunch.
An outline of the programme can be downloaded here.
We will publish the detailed programme with the allocated slots for each speaker once early-bird registration has closed. If are a speaker and have any constraints please get in touch with us so that we can assign an appropriate slot.
Information for Presenters
Detailed information for presenters will follow in April.
Getting here / Suggested Accommodation
Information on how to get to Bath and the University of Bath can be found here.
Special rates for COPS delegates have been arranged with the following hotels:
- Hilton Bath City (Walcot Street, BA1 5BJ TEL: +44 1225 463411 FAX: +44 1225 464393) , for details click here.
- Francis Hotel Bath (Queen Square, BA1 2HH TEL: +44 1225 424105 Email: email@example.com), special rate of £110.00 single occupancy /£120.00 double occupancy, first come first serve base until the 6th of February. Please inquire by email. Hotel website available here.